Here we go! It’s Episode 38 of the Two Vets Talk Pets Podcast, where too much talking of pets is barely enough.
This episode is proudly supported by Zylkene from Vetquinol – a safe way to help your dog or cat that may be stressed or have a mild anxiety.
This episode we welcome back out friends at Prime 100 Pet foods – Australian made, Single Protein source diets for dogs and cats!
AND this episode is supported by Dr Clint Yudelman from Insight Mobile Veterinary Diagnostics – a mobile Veterinary Medicine Specialist service, operating around Melbourne, and the Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas.
In this weeks episode, Lewis talks about another diet that has been recalled.
Then we are into our Question Fest – answering our listeners questions!
We answer questions about…
- Scooting dogs – is it due to worms? or Anal Glands?
- Nail Trimming – How to do it (Click here for the Awesome Dr Sophia Yin Video)
- Euthanasia – How do vets cope?
- Thundershirts – Do they Work?
- Salt Lamps and Oil Diffusers – are they Safe for Cats?
- Cats Scratching Furniture
- Hip and Elbow Scoring for dogs – AVA vs PennHIP, and should all dogs have them done?
If you would like to support the podcast, join up at Patreon.
We are going to be interviewing Dr Clint Yudelman, Internal Medicine Specialist, soon. If you’ve got any questions for Clint (including cooking questions – Clint was on MKR!) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit us up on the socials above!
Whew – what a quest-fest. It was fun. We should do it again some time…